Monday, November 19, 2012

13 Weeks


It's hard to believe our little peanut is now the size of a peach!  This has been a busy week and I know I'm late posting, so you may actually see 2 posts this week!  I'm still feeling great.  We had our doctor's appointment on Thursday and we're all doing wonderful.  The baby's heartbeat is still strong and fast.  I did gain 5 pounds (whoops).  I just can't help it.  I'm hungry all the time.  I do need to do better about what I'm eating.  I've been eating way to much junk food.

I made an appointment for a 3D ultrasound on December 22nd.  I've been so excited knowing that we should know what we're having before Christmas!  I was even more happy to hear from the doctor that he'll be doing another sonogram on December 13th and expects to know the sex then!  I can't wait!  I promise to let everyone know as soon as I do.

We went to Houston this past weekend to celebrate Chris' grandfathers 80th birthday.  We had a really nice time.  Now I'm trying to get ready for Thanksgiving.  I'm really looking forward to the food!  Even though it will just be me, Chris and Tyler I have to have all of mom's dishes I grew up with. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for this year! 

2 comments:

  1. you're looking really good, that baby bump is growing. Have a happy Thanksgiving too. Love you! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! Love the bump.... only a few more weeks and we can really start planning and shopping for this sweet baby! Can't wait to hear the news! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete