Sunday, December 9, 2012

16 Weeks (A Little Late)


Well, I'm a week late posting this, so if we're lucky I'll get another one up this week.  Here we are at 16 weeks and although you can see a baby bump this picture does not do it justice.  It seems like this past week I've just "popped" out!  I'm still feeling good, just tired.  I do have indigestion pretty bad, tums are my new best friend! We're really excited about my doctor's appointment this Thursday.........................we'll find out what this little peanut is!!!!!


I'm ready either way!!  I made these today and think they turned out so cute!  I'll be by myself for the big reveal.  Chris is away for his annual hunting trip.  I'm not too upset, my two good friends are going to meet me for lunch and then I'm taking the rest of the day off to do some much anticipated baby shopping!!

We've started changing things around in the house.  My beloved pink sewing room is no more, that room will still be for sewing, but it will also be Chris' office and guest room.  We've painted and started moving things out.  Chris' office will be the nursery.  I'll post pictures as soon as it's photo worthy.  I still can't believe that we're making all these changes for a baby.  I'm so happy and excited, but sometimes feel like I'm dreaming! 

I've started to feel the baby move some.  It's the most wonderful feeling in the world!  I can't wait for Chris to be able to feel it!

I did a little Christmas shopping this weekend and finally got the tree decorated. 






Thought you might like to see a little of what the living room looks like now.  You can see Lilly between the table and couch.  It's starting to look like Christmas around here.  I didn't get my baking done today, so I'll work on that each night this week. 

Well, stay tuned to find out if it's a girl or boy this week!! (Keep your fingers crossed for a girl)

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I CANT WAIT to hear the big news on Thursday!!! Wish I was there to go with you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there too! We'll be waiting with fun anticipation (for a girl!). You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too always make me cry with your comments! Are you sure I don't look like an "old" mom to be? Love you both so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl! *fingers crossed* for a girl :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Tomorow is the day, I can't wait! Love you!!!

      Delete