Saturday, February 16, 2013

26 Weeks

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Well, here we are at 26 weeks.  Chloe is a very busy girl most of the time!  Our favorite time of day is when we go to bed and we lay there and watch her put on a show.  She totally knows her daddy's voice and responds to him talking to her. 

The past couple of weeks have been a little stressful.  I was at work on a Wednesday and discovered a small amount of spotting while in the restroom.  I called the doctor and they saw us first thing the next morning.  He did an exam and said everything looked fine, but I would have an ultrasound the following week just to be sure.

Then the following Monday, Chris came to work to pick me up and we were walking out of the office when my heel slipped and I fell.  I caught myself on one knee and a hand.  It scared us both to death, but I didn't hurt or have any problems, at least not until the next day................Tuesday at work I noticed some "leaking" when I used the restroom.  It didn't appear to be urine and got worse throughout the afternoon.  I call the doctor again and they had us go directly to labor and delivery at the hospital to be tested for amniotic fluid.  Needless to say, we got a sneak peek at where we'll have the baby and got to listen to her heart beat for 4 hours that evening.  It turned out that everything was ok and the leaking was just normal vaginal leakage.  It was such an emotional week and a half for me.  I'm so thankful that I can be at home the last 3 months of this pregnancy and take it easy.  I just want to deliver a happy, healthy little girl in May.

We have our second 4D ultrasound scheduled for March 2nd, so be sure to look for new pictures of our beautiful Chloe.  I can't wait to see how much she's grown.



Not a very good side view, but believe me, I'm growing :)



And just because Chris loves this one!!


1 comment: